Personalised home care services from Burley’s
As a family company, we build our care around the needs of our service users.
Home care enables the people you love stay as independent as possible for as long as possible. Our trained carers will pop in to help with the things that they need support with, check they're okay and give them some company.
This could be a 30 minute welfare check once a day, longer visits twice or even three times a day, or even more. Our expert Care Managers will work with you to build a personalised care plan that's right for them.
When is home care suitable?
Home care is appropriate in a range of situations. It can help to:
- Allow elderly relatives who are struggling to stay in their home and live as independently as possible.
- Support loved ones when they have been discharged from hospital as 'medically fit', but still need care.
- Provide extra help to sufferers of dementia that live at home.
- Enable loved ones with learning disabilities to live independently.
- Provide compassionate palliative care.
Welfare checks - short visits to check in on your loved one and help them with tasks around the house - are our most popular service. We also provide a range of other specialist home care services.