Location: Across the south of England
We are currently recruiting for Live In Carers, who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for our clients.
We offer excellent pay rates (rates start from £500 per week) with paid training*.
The role of live-in carer will involve:
- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing, toileting and assistance with medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and help with domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparation of meals
- Accompanying individuals to social activities and assistance in maintaining the social interests of the client
All applicants for this post must be able to live in the client's home and be willing to provide 24 hours care, as agreed by the Live In Care Manager. You will have a two hour break each day. You should have good cooking skills, preferably able to cook traditional British meals.
Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which will be paid for by our client. You are not required to have a driving licence but preference will be given to someone who does.
What We're Looking For
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: You will preferably hold a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Experience: Some previous experience of caring would be an advantage.
If you would like to learn more about this role or wish to apply, please complete the form below and a member of the team will call you to discuss.