How to join the Burley’s Home Care & Live-In team
We endeavour to make our recruitment process as straightforward as possible. Find out how you can become a member of our friendly care team!
Our carer recruitment process
1. Have a read of our website! - See what is involved in being one of our professional home carers and what roles and responsibilities you will have. No two days are ever the same, so you are guaranteed a varied work life.
2. Get in touch - Like what you’ve seen? Then either give us a call or complete our online application form on the website to take your first steps towards becoming a member of our exceptional home care team!
3. Telephone Interview – If you are applying for a Live-In Care role and your application is successful, we will conduct a 5 – 10 minute telephone interview with you to discuss your experience, qualifications and why you wish to become one of our Live-In carers.
4. Face-to-face interview – Following our initial phone conversation, you will be invited to attend a face to face interview with a member of our care team. You will be asked to bring your qualification certificates and your application form, as well as anything else you feel is relevant to your application to become a home carer. If you are applying to become a full-time live in carer, then you will also be asked to bring your personal profile with you.
5. Provisional offer letter – If we believe that you are a suitable candidate to become a member of our care team, you will be sent a provisional offer letter outlining your pay and terms and conditions. You will also be given a potential start date and booked in at Burley’s Training Academy. If you accept, the care manager will take your references and apply for your DBS check.