We understand that an accident can happen without warning, and the results can be difficult to manage for the affected and those close to them. An acquired brain injury can be particularly challenging, as it is not always immediately understood how the person will be affected and what new requirements they will have.
Rehabilitation from an acquired brain injury is not always a smooth process, which is why we are on hand to provide our expert home care, live in care and respite care for those living with an acquired brain injury and to support their families.
Call our friendly team on: 01425 470411
How we offer care and support for those with an acquired brain injury
At Burley’s, our carers understand that not everyone’s experience is the same when living with an acquired brain injury. That’s why we provide compassionate care and support in different ways and tailor our care plan to your individual needs:
- Neuro-rehabilitation exercises to help relearn tasks such as walking and talking
- Help with your daily routine, including washing, going to bed and getting dressed
- Help with everyday tasks around the house, such as cooking and cleaning
- Help you remain an active part of the community
- Help you redevelop your self-confidence
- Preserve your independence
- Assistance with any medication required
- Respite care for families
Specialist carers for acquired brain injury
Our carers are specially trained in how to provide leading care for those living with an acquired brain injury, as well as how to support families that may feel overwhelmed in the most effective way.
Our carers are always warm and friendly in their approach to acquired brain injury care, and always want to get to know you and your family as individuals. We encourage close contact with family and friends throughout our care plan and want you to feel as comfortable as possible. That’s why we provide our acquired brain injury care to you in the comfort of your own home!
If you or a loved one is living with an acquired brain injury and you require our care and support, don’t hesitate to contact us on 01425 470411.