Personalised Live In Care Services
If your loved one requires dedicated care and wishes to remain in their own home, then our live in care services could be just what you are looking for.
Our live in care services provide personalised, specialist care for those who need it. Whilst we help them with a range of daily activities, our live in care also provides companionship and allows them to remain as independent as possible, in the environment that is most familiar and comfortable to them.
What does live in care include?
- Personal care, dressing and washing
- Shopping and running errands
- Cleaning, tidying and cooking nutritious meals
- Companionship and emotional support
- Daily activities and hobbies
- Using mobility aids
- Administering medication and helping with medical appointments
- Admin including helping with bills etc.
Benefits of live in care
Choosing live in care means your loved ones are able to stay in control of their life for much longer than if they were to move into a residential home. Other benefits include:
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends.
- Keeping up with existing hobbies.
- Stay surrounded by familiar and sentimental surroundings.
- Keep living with much-loved pets.
- No time limited care visits.
- Prolonged independence.
- Peace of mind that your loved one is in safe hands.
- One to one support.
How much does live in care cost?
The cost of live in care depends on the level of service required for your individual circumstances.
Pricing also depends on whether you opt for managed or self-managed live in care.
Whichever option you choose, we will take the time to get to know you during a free consultation with you and your loved one(s) in order to plan the perfect care package.
The Burley's Approach
We pride ourselves on providing a truly individual service for each person we see, no matter their circumstances.
Our years of knowledge and experience are what makes the difference for our clients. Sometimes daily visits from carers are simply not enough, and you need extra service from people you can trust to ensure your loved one is safe and well looked after.
We know that thinking about live in care for your loved one is a big decision that can be stressful, and you may have lots of questions that need answering. Our knowledgeable staff are always on hand to provide you with as much information as possible so that you can make an informed decision.
talk to our Care Team
If you have any questions about Live In Care, or would like to speak to a member of our team about anything, please feel free to contact us.
What does live in care include?
We understand that each individual’s live in care needs will be different. Some of our patients require live in care for security and companionship, some require personal assistance, and others have more complex medical needs. Our dedicated team of carers are fully trained and experienced and led by Registered Care Manager Natasha Choto, who has worked in the care industry for 18 years.
Natasha’s passion for delivering high quality care is clear to see, and she works directly with every client and their family to create a live in care plan perfectly suited to each person’s unique requirements, which is reviewed and adapted over time to ensure flexibility.
- Mental stimulation
- Keeping up with hobbies and trips out
- Confidence building
- Maintaining independence
- Preparing meals and eating
- Accompanying them to medical or other appointments
- Reminders to take medication, or helping to administer medication
- Full time support for those with conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, MS and more