Understand how we will take care of you or your loved ones with our high-quality home care support services
We work hard to personalise our care for each individual, building a relationship based on trust and understanding. Our carers are highly-trained and experienced. They can take care of everything from domestic needs, to companionship, to supporting clients with more complex requirements.
We also recognise that having a relative receiving care and support at home can be a challenging and emotionally difficult time, so we strive to support the families of our clients too. We are happy to address any concerns and answer any questions about home care, the level of care that the client is getting, and discuss options when circumstances may change.
In addition, we can talk through your funding options with you, and help you to find out if you may be entitled to benefits. We can also give legal guidance where we are able to, such as arranging a lasting power of attorney, which we highly recommend.
Most importantly, we are here for you if your situation becomes emotionally challenging, and we can provide guidance on who you can speak to for further specialised support.
Find out what to expect from home care - how we can help you and how you will benefit
If you’re considering options for getting the best care possible for your loved ones, you may be wondering what to expect from home care. Burley’s is a family-run home care company who can offer a complete package that’s tailored to your needs.
The home care benefits you can expect to experience with Burley's are as follows:
- We are proud to specially train our teams ourselves at Burley’s. Some home care services use agency staff, which may cause concern to clients about the reliability, experience and consistency of their carers. We can guarantee high-quality cover for all your requirements.
- We endeavour to create continuity among our staff and clients. We use small teams of carers, so our clients can be sure of seeing the same faces every time. This consistency is vital in helping to build trust, dependability and a strong and lasting sense of companionship.
- Our compassionate staff are experienced in looking after the complex needs of clients which can include disabilities, conditions and illnesses. They are used to caring for clients of all ages, from young adults to older people, always striving to preserve their dignity, and give them as much independence as they need.
- Our care is personalised to the individual requirements of you and your loved ones. Whether you require domestic help, support with daily routines, or company for a social outing, we deliver the best care possible to ensure clients are comfortable, and able to focus on the things that matter most to them.
- All our staff are coordinated by our caring and experienced management team who will go the extra mile to ensure that your concerns and questions are answered, and your requirements met.
- As we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England, you can feel confident that you and your loved ones are in safe hands,
Support with funding
In addition, we can talk through funding options with you, and help you to find out if you may be entitled to benefits. We can also give legal guidance where we are able to, such as arranging a lasting power of attorney, which we highly recommend. Read more about Benefit Entitlement and Social Funding.
Most importantly, we are here for you if your situation becomes emotionally challenging and we can provide guidance on who you can speak to for further specialised support.